Re: [OM] Re:fully potted.....

Subject: Re: [OM] Re:fully potted.....
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 16:43:51 EST
One of my floral vendors sells arrangements that are "set" into acrylic..and
they also sell bottles of the acrylic for florists to "set" their own
arrangements. You arrange it all, pour it in and let it harden.

 I can imagine a clear, rounded vase, set with a few tasteful  silk
lilies..not too many as you don't want too many stems in the bottom....and
sitting up at an angle, artfully supported and nestled in the bottom, an
OM4T...

or..how about a small round fishbowl..nicely landscaped, OM4T sitting in the
bottom like a castle...fake tiny fishies....all frozen in acrylic...you'd
never have to feed!

tres different! an addition to the OM Gallery?? OM Sculpture??(picturing the
endoscopic hoses fashioned a la octopus with a 16mm as the body...)

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA