Re: (Fwd) RE: [OM] WTB: OM G

Subject: Re: (Fwd) RE: [OM] WTB: OM G
From: John Hudson <xyyc@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 15:57:31 -0800
Giles wrote:

> [...]

This is a pretty amazing group of people on this list. Offers to ship
cameras around the continent and the world for a look see with either a
request for return of same or money to pay. I know people first hand to
whom I wouldn't send a used ratty lens cap for a look see with an option
to return or pay.

It's very heartening to think that honesty and decent behaviour are
alive and well in at least one place on our planet Earth.

jh