Re: [OM] Re:fully potted.....

Subject: Re: [OM] Re:fully potted.....
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 14:13:09 EST
In a message dated 12/29/00 6:20:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Why acrylic?  Why not water.  I see some small neon tetras swimming lovingly
>  around the body.  You'll have to sacrifice at least a 50/1.8 too.....
>
>  Tom
actually, when I was in road sales I used to fix up small aquariums for my
Drs (clients) and would sink my Titanium eyeglass frames (we were the first
to manufacture Ti frames) in the sand at the bottom...great gimmick in the
waiting room. I could see a couple of nice OM4T's in an aquarium in a
Zuikoholic's home...I'll not volunteer as I went thru my "aquarium stage"
back in the seventies...cleaning out the tanks was not my favorite "thing"
Susan