[OM] A difference of opinion with Sargent Majordomo

Subject: [OM] A difference of opinion with Sargent Majordomo
From: Dirk and Carla Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 16:51:09 -0500
Cc: olympus-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, sorry for the off topic post. I can't get Majordomo to listen to me
again....:)
I want to switch from digest mode to individual emails. You folks are
digesting way too much, and the daily download is making my software on
this creaky old machine scream in pain. Any help would be appreciated....

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright