Re: [OM] Is this a good deal?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is this a good deal?
From: frankrad4@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 23:49:28 -0500
Thanks for clarifying the green/red light thing. I also thought $600.00
was good when I was told this equipment was in LN condition . The meter
adjustment and less than advertised condition just kills the deal for me.
 If I get another 4t from ebay though I wonder what my chances are of
getting another one with the meter off?
    I brought two other bodies along when I had the 4t checked and they
were also off and I didn't even realize one of them was off. I doubt the
average ebay seller gets the meter checked before they sell or if they do
they don't mention it is off by a stop or two.

                     Frank