Re: [OM] Is this a good deal?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is this a good deal?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 22:35:46 -0600
Well, that is always the risk, but I've traded a half dozen or more 4T
bodies and all the meters have been fine (with fresh SR44 or 357 silver
oxide batteries).  Nothing more important than the batteries.

No question it is a gamble, which is why I prefer situations where I can try
it and return it, which is how I always sell things too.

Keep your eye out and you won't be disappointed.

Tom