Re: [OM] Is this a good deal?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is this a good deal?
From: frankrad4@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 00:07:32 -0500
Yeah, the stuck button really bugged me, it makes me wonder if this
camera has been exposed to too much moisture. I could not push it down at
all, I noticed it was at a very slight angle so I straightened and pushed
again then it was stuck in the ON position with no way to pull it out and
the battery draining away. That is when I put a few drops of oil in and
just kept working it until it popped up again. Now it works good but if
there is corrosion some other contacts could act up too.