[OM] Re: PC editing software revisited

Subject: [OM] Re: PC editing software revisited
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 07:19:36 +0100
I would go for Corel P-P if only it had supported the Macintosh...

Chris

Photo-Paint a "PhotoShop clone"?!? That's the only thing I'll object to in your recommendation, Mickey! ;^)

Corel Photo-Paint was a full featured program for graphics and photography professionals and pre-press work offering many superior features at least a full generation before Adobe caught up. Photoshop has since surpassed Photo-Paint mainly via superior marketing.

--
~~~~~ ><>
Chris Barker