Re: [OM] Is this a good deal?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is this a good deal?
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 13:01:33 -0500
Frank,

There seem to be mixed messages from the condition of the 4T. The outside isn't in bad shape, yet the film pressure plate shows wear. My pressure plates still show no wear (that has worn the paint off) after hundreds of rolls of film. I am also concerned about the exposure compensation dial misalignment - I can't believe that quality control would pass that at Olympus. And then the penetrating oil....! Garth and Tom have given advice I agree with.

Gregg