Re: [OM] OM-2N questions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2N questions
From: "c.e.packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 15:05:41 -0600
Answers to questions 1 and 2:
Without batteries the OM-2(n) should lockup until the switch is moved to 'reset'
or the shutter speed ring is set to 'B'
With batteries and the switch in the 'off' position the shutter speed is approx.
1/30th second.
Answers to questions 3 and 4:
Sound like at best a CLA is nessecary to clean up sticky magnets, etc.
But the shutter operarting without batteries is not something an OM-2(n) is
supposed to do.
Wish I could help more.
Charles Packard