Re: [OM] Digital trends (LONG)

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital trends (LONG)
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 17:10:01 -0600
I have this problem right now with Kodak. I bought a Kodak DC290 last fall
(a little over a year ago).  One reason I chose the 290 was that it offered
a programming interface to directly control the camera. I'd used it quite
successfully on my DC265.  Turns out the programming toolkits were not
available yet when I got the camera.  It is now 13 months later. No toolkit.
No toolkit in sight.  They're focusing on the new cameras.

I doubt I'll ever see the toolkit.

Tom