Re: [OM] OM4T Mirror Adjustment

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4T Mirror Adjustment
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 11:11:40 -0500
If you can focus on infinity with the lens, without using the inf. mark ON
the lens, and the resulting picture is sharp, then it is NOT the mirror
angle, but the infinity setting of the lens that needs resetting.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000