Re: [OM] OM-2N questions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2N questions
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 17:30:13
OK, let me see if I understand this correctly:

1. Without batteries, the OM-2N shutter should not operate *at all* and the mirror should lock up when the shutter is tripped? Are we certain about this? Would someone with a properly working 2N be willing to confirm this for me?

2. What about the "B" setting? Should it work conventionally by locking up the mirror and the shutter open as long the shutter is depressed, regardless of whether batteries are installed?

Sorry for the repeated questions, but while I've found lots of info about the quirks of the 2S I've found relatively little about the 2N.