[OM] OM2sp flash questions

Subject: [OM] OM2sp flash questions
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 15:59:55 -0800
I've been following the threads about dead batteries in the OM2n and
have related questions about my OM2sp. I've been taking many flash
photos lately and experienced the mirror lock-up as did the person with
the OM2n. This camera has the green LED. I'm worried about dead
batteries at the wrong time.

Question #1:  What I'd like to do is to mount the T32 on the camera
pointed up a bit and hook up the T20 to the 5m cord plugged in to the
socket on the front of the camera and mounted off to the side. Is this
setup going to eat up batteries? camera batteries that is. I'd even
consider a third flash if i had one of those splitter gizmos.

Question #2:  There's no way to get a fill flash with this setup if the
exposure calls for more than 1/60th sec. is there? I'd like to be able
to fire the T20. Could I force a fire using slow film, neutral density
filter, etc? But does this make any sense?

Thanks
Mike