Re: [OM] I must be very annoying already...but...4 vs. 4T?

Subject: Re: [OM] I must be very annoying already...but...4 vs. 4T?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 20:10:51 -0600
Mickey,

My concern isn't the batteries, I agree with you. I've just had bad luck
with OM-4 circuits.  So, having the 4T circuit just means it is less likely
to fail, or more accurately, should fail later (heck, everything eventually
fails).

Some of it comes down to pricing. The 4T bodies I see are coming down in
price, or at least bargains can be found.  Just have to compare the 4 to the
4T in price.

Tom

From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Tom-
> I think the battery drain issue is way over-played. My OM-4 does not have
> the T circuit, but the batteries last several months at least. I used the
> batteries that were in the camera when I bought it for 4 months. Don't
know
> if they were new or not. The new ones have lasted 4 months so far...
Compare