Re: [OM] NiCad Battery Pack M 15V Control 1

Subject: Re: [OM] NiCad Battery Pack M 15V Control 1
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 19:02:57 -0800
I haven't, but mainly because I get exceptional life out of alkaline batteries
with the 18V control grip. I have had batteries in the grip for  years and have
had plenty of life out of them. I have never done any kind of real scientific
count of rolls of film, but I would say that I get well in excess of 50 rolls
of film per set of batteries. I have never really felt the need to get eith
NiCad ir NiMH batteries for my 18v control grip. I would think that if someone
used one A LOT NiMH battereis would be a good investment. I don't use mine
enough to justify the expense or trouble.

Jim Couch