Re: [OM] other question

Subject: Re: [OM] other question
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 19:19:07 -0800
The 75-150 is a nice lens, and one of my most used lenses for most of my
Zuikoholic years. It covers a nice range, I think you will like it.

As for the 28, those who have them say nice things about them. I have
never really cared for the perspective or angle of view with a 28. I
much prefer athe 24 f2.8, one of my absolutly favorite, most used
lenses. I have always felt the 28 was either not wide enough, or two
widw for a given shot. I tend to use the 24 or a 35. Of course I am sure
you will get many oposite opinions as well, but it is something to think
about.