[OM] Is this a good deal?/follow up

Subject: [OM] Is this a good deal?/follow up
From: frankrad4@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 01:03:31 -0500
Hi Everyone,
                       I just want to thank everyone who offered me their
advice about the purchase of an 0M-4T. You guys are a great bunch, a
member even offered to send me a 4t for a free inspection! Next time I
will just post my wants to this list before I look any place else. (live
and learn I guess)
         The opinions I received helped me to stay firm on my counter
offer and the seller will do the partial reimbursement. Its not a great
deal compared to some of the lower prices I have seen posted here lately
for a 4t but it is within range. If I spend more money shipping this one
back and shipping another one here it works out close enough. I figure
600-145 for reimbursement = 100.00 for the f280 and 355.00 for an EX 4t.
Of course I will still have to use the 145 for repairs. Thanks for
putting up with me while I stew about this deal, my wife is not as
understanding :-)

Frank