Re: [OM] Question about Exakta Lenses for OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Question about Exakta Lenses for OM
From: "skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 12:32:04 -0500
Cc: "hwellive@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <hwellive@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
You may want to think about a Tamron 17/3.5.  You'd need to add the price of an
Adaptall mount (~$40).  Going with Tamron is easier since you can use the
Adaptall mount.  Hunting for another maker will be more difficult due to the
uncommon-ness of OM mounts.  Generall, Tamron makes very good products.

Here's some Ebay links:

Current Auctions:
1. http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1204092164 older
version
2. http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1204253058 newer
version with internal filters.

Past Auction:
1.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1202071395&ed=977296022
($232.50)

Used 21/3.5 Zuiko lenses are also top knotch.  But they are a bit more
expensive at around $250-350 (Ebay prices).  (KEH wants $350-400 for Ex--Ex+)

Skip