[OM] "OM Man of the year"

Subject: [OM] "OM Man of the year"
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 13:42:38 EST
well..I know Time  magazine has already made their selection...but I just
wanted to let you all know my vote for my choice of "Oly Man of the Year".
It's a Texan, but not George W.

He read my post about "what I wanted for Christmas", which ended with a wish
for an old OM strap from the 80's. He wrapped it up, stuck it in the mail and
got it to me in plenty of time to go under the tree. Free. No cost. Zip. And
it's gorgeous! How sweet can a guy get??

Now that's a true Olympian friend!

I hereby nominate our own Tommy Scales...a real Lympus Lusting Sweetie!

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA