Re: [OM] OM4T Mirror Adjustment

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4T Mirror Adjustment
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 17:29:02 -0500
If it is lens focus, you should be able to set infinity at home.  When
mirror angle is out, infinity will not come in (minus) or will focus beyond
infinity. AND, ALL pictures you take (even though sharp in the finder) will
be out of focus in some way, or atleast your main focal point will be
shifted.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000