Re: [OM] 35-70/3.5-4.5 (was: OM Man of the Year)

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70/3.5-4.5 (was: OM Man of the Year)
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:32:29 EST
(Smacking myself on the forehead)! I just had an idea! Since many of us here
have more equipment than we need, use, etc, and some of us buy and sell all
the time; and many of us NEED OM gear, and are on the lookout on eBay and
elsewhere for OM goods...it seems like it would benefit everyone if there was
a place we could post our wish lists and items FS for list members' benefit.
I know, we don't want to clutter the list with tons of FS ads or have someone
start a sales business here, but it drives me nuts to know I'm scouring
stores and eBay for something, spending tons of time and energy, and all
along Tom is sitting over there with three of those items. (Sorry Tom, I had
to use SOMEBODY'S name).
Does anyone think this would be possible?, or a hassel, or something most
wouldn't want? Just a thought, (hey, at the rate I have them, I'm proud of
every one I get!)

Best,
George S.

sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<   What happened to that 35-70/4 ? Well if ANYONE has a 35-70/3.5-4.5...
 I would like to find one. I'd also like to find an OM RF as well,
 preferably one that allows manual exposures...working meter not required.