Re: [OM] Roll-call

Subject: Re: [OM] Roll-call
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 19:06:34 -0500
I'm getting a strange message when I try to submit my info from Netscape 4.7 It says (shortened) permission denied on line 143, supplied argument is not valid on lines 144 and 145. I've tried it three times now.

Gregg

you wrote:
Hi!

After many problems (mainly lack of time and HDD damage in my home computer
with all sources, mail, [OM] archive...) new version of roll-call (do
you remember what it was? ;-) ) is finished!.

Now everyone can add himself to this list, so I invite all members of this
list to visit http://www.olympus.pnet.pl/roll_call/ and add entry!