Re: [OM] vivitar lens series ID

Subject: Re: [OM] vivitar lens series ID
From: "JUANITA M. ALMEDA" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 11:23:52 +0800
Dear George

Your comments are greatly appreciated, you guessed very well what I wanted
to know. I hope you won't mind a few more questions.

 I happen to have both a zuiko F 3.6  and F 4.0 35-70 zoom. What advantage
does the F 3.6 version have over the F 4.0 apart from being a slightly
brighter lens?

Re Vivitar: I just saw a 28-105 F 3.5-4.5 with macro (new old stock) at a
local store for USD 120.00. I cannot recall now if its a series 1.

 Is it worth buying at that price? Its big and heavy as it has a 72 mm
diameter barrel.

Regards

Titoy