RE: [OM] What is everyone's 1 non Zuiko lens they like best?

Subject: RE: [OM] What is everyone's 1 non Zuiko lens they like best?
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 22:42:38 -0800 (PST)
Jim Timpe wrote:
FOUL!!  I assumed that the non-zuiko had to at least be OM mount!!!
Just goes to show, Jim, you shouldn't jump to conclusions! Maybe it's
fair game and Leitz, Zeiss, Angenieux and a few other beauties can be
included. My own vote (non-OM) would be for the Leitz Elamrit-R 60mm
macro, which has beaucoup bokeh (buckets of it, actually). In fact, if
you forget you've got the extension tube mounted and try to use it as a
normal lens, bokeh is ALL you're gonna see ;-)

I agree with you, though, I feel sure the question's meant to apply
only to OM compatibles. I must admit, I don't have a favourite
non-Zuiko in OM mount but I DO have a particularly sh*tty Vivitar
70-210/4.5-5.6 zoom (OM mount), which creeps when tilted and rattles
when shaken, and has made me vow never again to buy non-Z for my OMs.

Regards,

=====
Ray