[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2072

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2072
From: "Machiel" <machiel.botman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 11:54:58 +0100
Hi,

-for my OM1 I am looking for this small "covering screw-thing" instead of
the flash shoe.  I do have the flash shoe, I will send it to anyone on this
list, for free - just mail me your address, the first gets it.
-Frieder - I am not sure if my answers re your questions about the screens
got through, let me know if you feel it didn't.
-I quite enjoyed the Texas stuff  (and the other states too).  Nice in
between all this technical info.
-If one has gear for sale, why not just say so, the others can then get in
touch directly and ask for a listing?

Ciao, Machiel