[OM] Screen 2-13 on OM-4

Subject: [OM] Screen 2-13 on OM-4
From: ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 13:59:56 +0100

I have an OM-1n and an OM-4 (old, not OM-4T) with 1-13 screen.
I know that the newer 2 series screen does not fit in the OM-1n unless some
"surgery"
and moreover the meter has to be recalibrated.
Can I change the 1-13 screen with a 2-13 one on the OM-4? Does it fit in?
The meter will work OK?
(this question is why I don't know if there is another meter in the OM-4
above the focusing screen).
And finally, it is worth? i.e. the vision will be brighter? I use lenses
ranging from 21mm f3.5 and
28mm f2 to 300mm f4.5.

Thanks,

Ralf Loi