[OM] What the Heck is this Thing Redux

Subject: [OM] What the Heck is this Thing Redux
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 09:19:47 EST
Well two of you got it.  I love the humor of the group and I knew the
photograph would stir things a bit.  I doubt that Tom's hair has those grey
high lights.

OM Content:  OM2, 28/f2.8, 14mm auto tube, Portra 800.

This link will reveal the front view of the creature coming back.  Oh and I
used a lens I recently acquired from Tom Scales on E-bay.  Always a class act
he included an extra metal hood with the lens, pouch and filter.  Shot a roll
at Balboa Park, gorgeous results with incredible detail and contrast.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=1032782&a=10732353&p=36960444

Dave Dougherty