Re: [OM] Re: Winder 2 questions

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Winder 2 questions
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 09:50:18 EST
Lex:

Take the small base plate retainer off which holds the spring contacts in
place and clean the reverse side of it and the part of the spring which makes
contact with it. I have two Winder 2s in which someone had allowed batteries
to corrode in the battery chamber. They had cleaned ( well, sort of) the
visible part, but not the hidden part of the contacts. Since the contacts
were adequately cleaned, I have had no more problems with either winder. The
plates and springs are a bit of a p-i-t-a to reassemble, but patience will be
rewarded.  (;o>)

Robert