Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Texas

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Texas
From: Walt Wayman <HIWAYMAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 11:10:14 -0500
Davy Crockett said, when running for reelection to the U.S. House of
Representatives from Tennessee, ?I think I have done a good job for the
people of this district, and the voters can either send me back to
Washington or they can go to hell, and I?ll go to Texas.?  They didn?t, and
he did.

Those of you who don?t understand that ?OT? stands for a non-Olympus topic
maybe should either learn how to skip the message or go sit with Davy?s
disloyal constituents.

A Tennessean with a Texan wife,
Walt Wayman