Re: [OM] 2sp questions

Subject: Re: [OM] 2sp questions
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 09:36:12 -0500
Factory Service Centers may or may not work on the 2S anymore.  This will
vary from country to country.  Factory "Authorized" shops are privately
owned and (as far as I know) are not required to adhere to Olympus rules
regarding when a model is no longer repairable.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000