Re: Re: [OM] Prices of new lens

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Prices of new lens
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:31:59 -0700
> << Other good sources for Olympus stuff, at least based on my experience,
are
>  Olympus Guy (www.olympusguy.com) and Brooklyn Camera Exchange  >>
>
> And don't forget our own John H. (Camtech) and I've had some good
dealings
> with Charlottecamera.com. Very nice pieces and a knowledgable staff.

DUH!!!  Silly me!!!  While I've not bought anything from John (yet!), he
did supply me with a "spacer" for my OM-1 so that it would hold the smaller
1.5v silver oxide battery.  And, he didn't even charge me for the postage!
(Thanks, again, John!)  So, in my books, Camtech is VERY highly recommended!

Regards,

Chris