Re: [OM] Did Tom break e-Bay?

Subject: Re: [OM] Did Tom break e-Bay?
From: Paul Wallich <pw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 20:55:24 -0500
Cc: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At 7:31 PM -0600 1/3/01, Tom Scales wrote:

You have NO idea.  I've gone completely and utterly insane in the last week,
buying way, way too much. I'm not going to clutter the list with the lenghty
list of the pieces that I am going to end up selling (keeping some, of
course), but if anyone has any OM interests right now, write me privately
about what you're looking for.

Hmmm, what all have you got? I'm still looking for a beatup black 4t
and maybe some wide glass (21 or below) and trying not to even think
about shifts.... and maybe some ring flash stuff....

hope this finds you well.

paul

--
Paul Wallich                                            pw@xxxxxxxxx