Re: (Fwd) RE: [OM] WTB: OM G

Subject: Re: (Fwd) RE: [OM] WTB: OM G
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 19:42:32 -0500
This isn't the first time I have had this kind of treatment from Brian, or for others on the list for that matter. I still don't take it for granted.

I used to live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, across the Chesapeake Bay from Baltimore. I talked to a sheriff deputy who worked the area. He said it was so nice. When they had a warrant on a person, they called that individual and they would come to the station on their own! That was only five years ago.

Gregg

John Hudson wrote:
This is a pretty amazing group of people on this list. Offers to ship
cameras around the continent and the world for a look see with either a
request for return of same or money to pay. I know people first hand to
whom I wouldn't send a used ratty lens cap for a look see with an
option
to return or pay. It's very heartening to think that honesty and decent
behaviour are alive and well in at least one place on our planet Earth.