Re: [OM] Did Tom break e-Bay?

Subject: Re: [OM] Did Tom break e-Bay?
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 22:48:13 -0500
Tom, how could you? Break eBay?

The best way to keep you zuikoholism at bay is to continually browse the OM
stuff and pretend you're going to snipe it later and add it to your watch
list. It works most of the time to cure those sudden urges. Now what am I
gong to do? I'm already at my 2 roll / day limit and my wife thinks I look
funny walking around the house late at night in my pj's and my camera bag.

Please fix it pleeaasse....

Mike V. (hands trembling slightly)