Re: [OM] No more benefit of the doubt

Subject: Re: [OM] No more benefit of the doubt
From: imagineer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 23:04:31 -0600
How about this: she overbids on _everything_ this fellow tries to sell,
bucks the "negative"s, and posts negative feedback on _him_, saying he's
dishonest, write for particulars.  She'll probably be banned from ebay,
but will have her revenge!

Better yet, list members can take turns doing the same thing - he'll get
the message, ya' don' mess w'zuikoholics!