Re: [OM] B/W on the Cheep

Subject: Re: [OM] B/W on the Cheep
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 06:21:11 -0600
Kelton,

I think your best bet is shoot color, photoshop b&w.  This has been
discussed on the filmscanners list a number of times.  Most of the
'affordable' filmscanners seem to be optimized for color and many people
seem to like this technique.  Interestingly, many people also print b&w in
color, particularly on the Epson 870/1270.

Tom

From: "Kelton Rhoads" <krho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>