Re: [OM] No more benefit of the doubt

Subject: Re: [OM] No more benefit of the doubt
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 07:24:59 -0700
What about the e-Bay escrow service?  Has anybody used it?  Is it any
good?  Is it worth the extra cost?  (Probably not on small, inexpensive
items, but maybe on larger, pricey stuff?)

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  So far, my experience has been good.  Yes, I've received a couple
items that weren't quite what I had expected, but the sellers made good
by either replacing the item or sending a partial refund.

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill