[OM] How do I sell this to my wife?

Subject: [OM] How do I sell this to my wife?
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 14:12:58 -0800 (PST)
Well, I've got my x-country skiing in, so springtime
can come now.  <g>

Oh, wait!  I've got to photograph the eagles yet.

I've been stewing a short/medium term camera
acquisition plan that would put some "freshness" into
my camera bag.  I'm thinking of selling my beautiful
OM-1md, the Mamiya Super-23, the Soligar 200/2.8 and
even the Tokina 35-70/2.8 zoom and getting an OM-4T.
I would also like to get a 300/4.5 and a 200/4.

The goal is to come as close to break even as
possible.  Would anybody like to work a trade?  I'm
trying to avoid Ebay like the plague.

How about selling this plan to my wife?  Fat chance?
Essentially, until we get caught up on our short-term
debt there won't be any new camera purchases unless I
can cost-justify this and keep check writing to a
minimum.  In otherwords, there won't be a Contax 645AF
with digital back for a while yet.

Any recommendations or offers (for the camera
equipment, not my wife) are welcome.

Ken Norton