Re: [OM] Italians,help me!

Subject: Re: [OM] Italians,help me!
From: "W. J. Liles" <wliles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 19:20:26 -0600
galactica1 wrote:

---snip---

> p.s.:i'm happy to see so many texans & canadians so proud of their big
> lands,and of their SHORT history : )
> but, tough i'm a recent entry of this list,gotta say a thing:instead of
> talking about your states,why don't you tell us where we can find pics about
> them? ;-)

Well yes.  Our history in the Americas is short if you just include the
European era.  However, in my neighborhood, are several sets of Indian
Mounds that date back as far as 6000years.  Not as impressive as a
Coliseum mind you, but still ancient by anyones estimation.  Otherwise,
where I live, if a building is older than 100 years it is considered
ancient.  I suspect that is new construction in Italy.

Glad to have you on the list.

Jerry Liles