Re: [OM]

Subject: Re: [OM]
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 18:55:28 -0800 (PST)
Evgen wrote:
Hi, I'm new to this group.  I need instruction manuals for  OM-2, Are
they available, and where for how much?
Welcome to the Oly List, Evgen!

You can get Olympus to send you a free manual, I believe, although you
might have to wait a long time for it.

Alternatively, try down-loading one from the following URL:
http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/veluwen/om-sif/bodygroup/om2.htm
You'll see an icon for the manual at the bottom of the screen. If
you've never visited the site before ("The Unofficial Olympus Sales
Information File") it's well worth exploring - a wonderful information
resource for OM!

Regards,

=====
Ray