[OM] Aircraft ammunition pictures

Subject: [OM] Aircraft ammunition pictures
From: "Olaf Greve" <olaf_greve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 12:39:42 -0000
Cc: imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, garyetx@xxxxxxxx
Hi,

I've just uploaded a page with all the different types of ammunition I retrieved at the German aircraft target practice range. All types of ammunition are 20mm, 27mm, and 30mm. I hope some of you can help me in identifying:

1-If the bullets themselves are indeed as inert as I think they are.
2-What types of aircraft fired each one of them (probably a few different types).

The bullets, casings, and shackles might provide some helpful hints for identification.

OB-OLY: All pictures were taken with the 4Ti + 50/3.5 (@ f16) + T28 Twin Flash. The quality of the scans is not great and I had to gamma correct the majority of them. The slides themselves are much better, but it would probably have helped to diffuse the flash light a bit. Oh well, maybe another time...

Cheers!
Olafo