Re: [OM] What went wrong?

Subject: Re: [OM] What went wrong?
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 07:59:16 -0500
Some of you may recall my complaints after Thanksgiving that I had
managed a couple rolls of the worst photographs I had ever taken.
People in the photographs looked like they all had skin disease.  After
listening to everyone's suggestions I discounted thoughts of harsh
lighting due to lots of flash power and vowed to change film and
processors.

Well, I did.  Just got back the two rolls of family snapshots taken at
Christmas time using the same flash setup as before (T32 on BG2 and
Vivitar 555FD in the hotshoe, both bounced) but now with FujiColor Super
HQ and Superia and using a different processor.  What a difference!!
They all came out great as to exposure, color and skin tones.  The only
errors are my occasional inability to focus fast enough to follow the
antics my of 11 month-old grandson.  But even that has been helped by
the 2-4 screen that's now in the OM-2s.

Happy New Year, y'all
Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA