Re: [OM] voigt lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] voigt lenses
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 15:12:43 +0100
Peter

I sent this message to the List back on 18 Nov.  There was a review
of the 75/2.5 in an AP about then.  I'll dig it out and scan it to a
page of anyone's if they want.

Chris

Okay, I'm answering my own question but work is slow today so I made
a couple of calls, this info is prob of interest:

Cosina/Voigtlander is currently shipping a 75/2.5 color-heliar lens
in an OM mount, RRP £299 in the UK. Havn't seen a lens test in AP or
PP, but the screw mounts for the RFs get good write-ups.