Re: [OM] Lens recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens recommendations
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 13:44:24 EST
Bruce,
I have in the past sold the faster lens in favor of the slower (say, sold my
f2.0 and purchased the f2.8 instead) because the faster lens is larger and
much heavier. In a couple of cases, as you'll see in Gary's lens list, the
optics will actually be a little superior in teh fast lens, but if it is so
heavy I don't enjoy lugging it around and won't use it much, then the fast
speed is defeating. You'll have to make such judgement calls yourself.

Susan Steele
Virginia USA