Re: [OM] RE:OM] Zuikohobbyism Versus "That Other Ism" [WAS] Did Tombreak

Subject: Re: [OM] RE:OM] Zuikohobbyism Versus "That Other Ism" [WAS] Did Tombreak e-Bay?
From: SSchup1130@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 06:40:29 EST
I don't really consider myself pathetic,I just need a hobby to wind down from
my usually heavy work schedule.I'm a Concrete Contractor during the daylight
hours,which means a lot of hours during the summer months.This time of the
year I have a little more time to spend with my hobbys.I bought my first OM-1
in 1976,that camera went everywhere I went.In 1987 I purchased a new black
body OM-1n.Over that period of time I aquired a few lenses (28 2.8 ,200
4,75-150 4),some flash equipment (T20,T32,BG2).Last year while at my local
camera store I was offered a very nice OM-4T ,a 21 2, F280, Motor drive 2
with charger & control pack ,and the MB-15 contrl grip along with 2 remote
cords...I just could'nt pass it up.Since then I have added a couple OM-2n
Black bodies,a OM-2S,another OM-4t,this one a black version,and many new
lenses.A 300 4.5 from you Jim if you recall.Problem is my wife is'nt quite so
understanding,so I tuck them away and gradually bring them out in the
open.She really can't tell the difference from a black 1n and a black 4t.So
as you can see the photography is my hobby,and I like to collect OM stuff !
Later,Scott