[OM] wildlife photography book

Subject: [OM] wildlife photography book
From: Simon Evans <sje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 13:46:02 GMT
A bookshop in town is selling Ian Beames' well respected book on wildlife
photography for just 4.99UKP instead of 13UKP or so. I borrowed a copy from
the library a year or two ago, and it is a thorough and helpful guide to
taking photographs of wildlife and natural history subjects. It has a
foreword by Heather Angel and was produced in conjunction with the Wildlife
Trust.

There are a few copies available. If anyone wants one please let me know.
There are also a few hardback copies of Paul Wakefield's "Britain" for only
8UKP. Wakefield is an outstanding large format landscape photographer, one
of my all-time favourites.

Simon E.