[OM] Re: [OT] Pop Photo winning pics

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Pop Photo winning pics
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 18:54:02
Well, I was hoping to avoid this topic since I've never been certain whether it's okay to criticize criticism, but...

WERE THOSE THE DAMNEDEST RESULTS OR WHAT!!!

I mean, really...what in holy heck were the judges thinking! Most of the best photos were third places, honorable mentions and also-rans.

Sheesh. Just another example of why it's ridikilus to tack labels like "winner" and "loser" onto creative output.

Now if you'll pardon me I'm gonna go watch football. At least scoring in it makes sense.
Lex Jenkins

Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 19:08:14 +0800
From: "tmlee" <clairetm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

... I just feel the Grand Prize pics were sort of a letdown, compared against the other place winners...

...Anyone share my view ?