Re: [OM] Agfa Scala 200x

Subject: Re: [OM] Agfa Scala 200x
From: clark.ll@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 20:15:45 -0500
In <B67DE2C8.30BB%mcosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 01/07/01 at 09:09 AM,
   Michael H Cosby <mcosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

>I liked John Lind's pics!

I thought they were superb. What is most impressive is the long tonal
scale, clearly evident in his images, even over the internet. Very
often, I admire color work that Zuggers generate, though I can tell that
the quality is degraded from the veridical by the time it's displayed on
my computer screen. There must be so much sheer picture quality in
excess of the usual color work that the images from Scala leap out at
the viewer even from this relatively low-resolution medium.

Great pictures, John!

les clark / edgewater, nj / usa