[OM] Shutter Hang on OM-2N

Subject: [OM] Shutter Hang on OM-2N
From: "JUANITA M. ALMEDA" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 22:06:02 +0800
I have what may be a similar problem. On my OM PC, I sometimes encounter the
shutter hanging (remains open ) after taking a shot with a T series flash on
it.

Thereafter the camera totally hangs, i.e. even if I press again on the
shutter button, nothing happens. The hang is cured by removing the
batteries. As soon as contact is broekn by loosening the battery cover, the
shutter closes.

What could be happening?

Can anyone suggest a simple diagnostic procedure to try to isolate the
cause?

Regards

Titoy